Laurie Monfiletto is Vice President for Human Resources at PNM Resources, the parent company of PNM and TNMP.
Laurie oversees human resource strategy for the organization through employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits, and workforce development.
Laurie joined PNM Resources in 2007 and has served as a Human Resources director for the utility as well as for strategic workforce planning and staffing. In those positions, her responsibilities have included formulating policy and providing strategic advice and solutions on workforce planning and development initiatives, leading human resources strategy for the utility, and advising on employee/labor relations matters.
Prior to beginning her career at PNM Resources, Laurie served in various human resources roles from manager to assistant vice president, with companies such as Honeywell and Los Alamos Technical Associates.
- Vice President, Human Resources
- Director, Human Resources
- Director, Strategic Workforce Planning and Staffing
Honeywell Federal Manufacturing and Technologies
Los Alamos Technical Associates, Inc.
- Assistant Vice President, Human Resources
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Administrator
- NM Coalition for Healthcare Value, Board of Directors
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of New Mexico, Past Chair
- Golden Apple Foundation, Board of Directors
- Society of Human Resources Management, Member
- Human Resources Management Association of New Mexico, Member
- Leadership Albuquerque, 1999 Graduate
- University of Idaho – Utility Executive Course, 2010
- Syracuse University, Master of Public Administration, State and Local Finance
- Illinois State University, Bachelor's Degree in Political Science/Economics